Friday, August 19, 2011

Scandinavian Classic Baking Book Signings

I'll be doing two book signings in Duluth this weekend. Today is the Point Park Food Festival, a benefit for the Lafayette Community Garden. I'll have Spritz and Desert Sand Cookies and lot so books, Scandinavian Classic Baking and Baking Basics and Beyond. Either book is a thoughtful gift.

Sunday I'll be at the Blue Heron Trading Company in the DeWitt Seitz Marketplace in Canal Park from 11:30 to 1:30. More cookies and lots of books. Join me.

1 comment:

Amish Stories said...

Good morning folks and I'm sure some of you are watching hurricane Irene's movements especially if you live on the east coast. ............. I have a post called "Lancaster on 2 wheels" today on Amish Stories where i tour the Amish country side taking pictures and observations which I've just posted................Enjoy your weekend everyone and i hope your out of Irene's path and safe. Richard from Amish Stories.